Thursday, October 7, 2010

Home already

I understand that it might have been a stressful few days for some of you while I was in the hospital and haven't been able to blog about surgery.  Surgery was Tuesday and was a success.  The 1st 24 hours were extremely uncomfortable but I had some dramatic improvements since then.  I just wanted to let you all know that.  I'll give a full account with some gorey details either later tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks once again for all your continued love and support.  I know that it was because of you and because of our faith that things would go well that Dr. Nisco was finished in 45 minutes!!  I feel so blessed to have him as a doctor and to have been taken care of so well.  More later....

4 comments:

Denice said...

I am so relieved to hear that you are home and recovering well! PLEASE give Noelle a big hug for me and know that I am here if you guys need anything. I can always come up to Spokane if Brynnley needs a playdate. :)

browerfamily said...

Awesome!! So happy everything went so well

Dolores said...

Yea! We are so happy and thankful everything went well. I know you have the hard part to go thru now, but it will be well worth it. We love you all and so glad your mom has been there for you too. Love Gma and Gpa Dodo

CottleCrew said...

Adam, we are so glad that you are home and healing. You are in our prayers . . .
Darin and Alicia